Sunday, December 8, 2013

2:22 AM

Michele Obama akiwa na Nelson Mandela

Jina la Nelson Mandela, rais wa kwanza mweusi wa Afrika Kusini lilikuwa na litaendelea kuwa maarufu dunia nzima.
 Hizi ni baadhi ya nyimbo za wasanii wakubwa wa hip hop nchini Marekani waliowahi kumtaja kwenye mashairi.
Jay Z – Oh My God
Lunch with Mandela, dinner with Cavalli
Still got time to give water out to everybody
Everybody, fall

Diddy (Ft. Jay Z & The Notorious B.I.G.) – Young G's
Niggas bring the ruckus?
Because release dates bigger than Mandela's, motherf*ckers

Game (Ft. Nas) – Letter to the King
I paint, make the Mona Lisa look like fake art
I feel the pain of Nelson Mandela
Cause when it rains

DJ Khaled (Ft. Ace Hood, Big Sean, Vado & Wale) – Future
Productive than others
Married to Winnie, he think he really Nelson Mandela
That's fire though
One time for

Jadakiss (Ft. Nas) – What If
Games people played?
What if Shyne beat the case?
What if Diddy did a dime flat?
What if Nelson Mandela

2Pac – Liberty Needs Glasses
Stepped right over Oliver
And his crooked partner Ronnie
Justice stubbed her Big Toe on Mandela
And

Kanye West – Tampa Visionary Stream of Consciousness
Edison. I had a dream that I was Mandela. I had a dream that I was Martin Luther King. I had a dream, I
Lil Wayne (Ft. T-Pain) – Talk That
Teller
But my money old like Nelson Mandela
Higher than a propeller
And baby I can show you better than

Cassidy – Peace
Never assassinated
Imagine if Malcolm X would have made it
And Nelson Mandela was never incarcerated

 Ghostface Killah (Ft. GZA & Killah Priest) – Purified Thoughts
    Benin
    Village style, feeding the children
    Big pots of jasmine tea with Mandela
    Africans chanting me on

Will Smith (Ft. Mary J. Blige) – Tell Me Why
Sniper make that little boy shoot
And why, is human life always denied for loot?
Tell me WHY did MANDELA

Game (Ft. Jim Jones & Juelz Santana) – The Games
Up a cartridge
And my gorillas will get you, I give a fuck if you send Mandela to squash it

KRS-ONE – I Was There
Carmichael
Was passin on, I was there
When Nelson Mandela was freed from prison
And spoke out at Yankee

Styles P (Ft. Talib Kweli) – Testify
And why nobody flip when Martin was killed?
Why Mandela did all them years
All that blood, all that

0 comments:

Post a Comment